閉上眼睛, 就能看見音樂



中譯:

A duck tries to fly!? ( 鴨子想飛? )

and a deaf tries to play violin... ( 啞巴也想拉小提琴? )

are you crazy? ( 妳瘋了嗎? )

why don't you learn something else ? ( 妳何不去學點別的? )

you are wasting everyone's time. ( 妳在浪費大家的時間 )

you still play the violin? ( 妳還在拉小提琴嗎? )

why am i different from others? ( 為什麼我跟別人不一樣? )

why...

...do you have to be like others? ( 妳為何要跟別人一樣? )

Music

is a visible thing. ( 音樂... 是看得見的. )

close your eyes

you will see ( 閉上眼睛, 就能看見音樂 )

classical music contest ( 音樂比賽 )

what? got a problem? ( 怎麼樣? 有意見嗎? )

amazing performance from our last contestant... ( 上一位參賽者驚人的演奏技巧... )

now it's time for... ( 現在將是揭曉... )

well seems like we have one more contestant ( 喔... 我們還有一位參賽者 )

and here she is... ( 她是...)

沒有留言

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

熱門文章